алфавит

Парк Горького - Two Candles


        Two Candles

Em H7 G Lonelyness is my only guest Dm E Am Am/G Who visits me alone at night F When it comes I light two candles Em Just the way it was F# Am H7 And pretend the flames become your eyes Emptyness is a friend I guess The shadow played upon the wall If I let the candles take me I can see your face And remember hearing someone call your name Em D Cadd9 Dsus4 My candles are crying O-o-o-o-h Em D Cadd9 Dsus4 My candles are crying O-o-o-o-h Em C Am Hm7 (табулатура этой и следующей строчки - ниже) They're crying for you Em C Am Hm7 They're waiting for you {Проигрыш} I'm waiting for you Is it you knocking at my door Or maybe just a ghostly wind How I wish that you were here Sitting by my side And you'll bring me back to life again tonight My candles are crying O-o-o-o-h My candles are crying O-o-o-o-h They're crying for you repeat twice They're waiting for you I'm waiting for you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...